Yesterday, I got a notification from the hosting service for my piddly little website that it was going to charge me $250 for the next two years of the privilege of occupying a nanospeck of space on their server. Dang that deceptive "introductory" annual rate. Today, I got busy and found a hosting service for $28/year, with no hidden costs nor rate escalation after the first year of service. It even offers month-by-month hosting, in case one needs to host a site for a limited amount of time. The basic SSL certificate was an additional annual $10. And I pay the separate domain registrar annually to keep my site's URL in my name. So, about $55/year, total. Hardly enough to cut into my budget for Mexican food. I could probably have found even-cheaper hosting, but maybe not with certain features that come in handy on the back-end. I have another year to find such, however. The company I'm using is NameSilo, by the way, and I have already found that its customer service is pretty good.