Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2022

My Top Ten Bowie Albums

Because I've been listening to David Bowie since when "Space Oddity" was a radio hit (yeah, I'm "old" – but the way the world's going, you won't make it as far as I have, Millennial), I know a thing or two about a thing or two about Bowie. Someone once told me that he heard some Bowie influence in my music by me, but I don't hear it. I certainly can't sing as well as he. The only way in which David Bowie really influenced me was to show me that it was cool to be weird. Nevertheless, every year, it seems, I hit a fortnight during which I cannot stop listening to David Bowie. So here are, by my expert assessment, the 10 best David Bowie albums:

10:

9:

8:

7:

6:

5:

4:

3:

2:

1:


Now go buy some drugs and watch a band, then jump in the river, holding hands.