I won't name any of the channels to which I return regularly, but the host of one of them keeps declaring that, no matter what the so-called Sasquatches really are (though they are not some "undiscovered" primate; they definitely are a kind of people, closely related to us yet so far beyond our comprehension), he wants to know why we have been lied-to about the very existence of such beings. People see, hear, and even communicate with, Sasquatches every day. People see the so-called Dogmen/Wolf People (who are like werewolves, but in bipedal lupine form all the time) everywhere, and some have them or Sasquatches as regular neighbors who live in nearby woods. There is one many-hour interview with a man who'd raised an orphaned Sasquatch and taught him how to defend himself with marital arts. He also taught the youngster to say, "Fuck you!" to humans, which resulted in stories of people hearing a Sasquatch say, "Fuck you!" from inside the wood line.
One thing that one realizes after a certain amount of time is that so many of these stories have consistent details. Another is that many of the people recounting them were deeply traumatized by the experiences, although some have had their lives enriched by them; some have been healed or rescued by Sasquatches. There are a lot more details that I've heard over time, and they point to the fact of an ongoing mystery that will keep unfolding, which is what keeps me hooked on the stories. This is something that I'm not supposed to know about. People who try to ridicule me about "believing in" the existence of such beings can be shut-up with asking whether the people had ever looked into the possibility of the veracity of the stories, although similarly ridiculing them for not believing sometimes works. I myself would like to see one, though from a distance. (I may have encountered three of them, close-up, in a city park, late one night, but that's a long story.) These photos here are of a Sasquatch peeping into someone's bedroom window at night. Don't even try to call 911 about this sort of thing. What you'd seen was just a bear.


